Monday, June 27, 2011

A weekend in Orlando! Oh and yes the big hair is BACK!!!

Hi guys!


I decided to go to Orlando this weekend to do a little shopping.  As you all know there's no H&M where I live so I have to get my "fix" when I can!  LOL!  I also wanted to pick up a few items I've been wanting from IKEA which is also non-present in my city. :(


 Nevertheless I didn't eat anywhere special but I did stay at the DoubleTree Hotel


 and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they treat their guests with the most yummy chocolate chip and walnut cookies!!! 


I was pretty happy about the Chocolate treat!
 
Hmmmm...maybe I was a little too excited about these cookies LOL!!!
Photobucket
This was a really pretty hotel so I took a few pics on the grounds.  You may recognize the top....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top:  F21
Jeans: Nine West
Sandals: White Mountain

Talk to you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment