Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Awkward AND AWESOME Thursdays!!!" (Post #1)


Hi Guys! 
So I stumbled upon this really cool...event..I guess, so to speak, in the blog community!  It's called I'm Awkward and Awesome Thursdays by Sydney at The DayBook.  Basically you just list a few things awkward and awesome about your Thursday (or week thus far).  I read a few from other bloggers and it's pretty hilarious some of the things people go through in the span of a day so I figured why not participate, this could be fun.  I WOULD LOVE IT IF ALL OF YOU WOULD PLAY ALONG AS WELL!!!

AWKWARdddDDDDD!!!
  1. Yesterday at the clinic some guy, I don't know, was talking my ear off about something he went through at his job that day.  I listened intently out of kindness, adding a few "oh wows" and "that sucks" here and there to make him feel good.  Afterwards, as he's walking out the door he "joe smooth-ly" reads out his phone number to me and keeps walking like "yeah...Umm hmmm she'll call".....<insert this look O_o now> I thought to myself sir.....really?...I mean seriously?" Needless to say I DID NOT CALL!  Heck, as he blurted out the number it was in one ear and out the next before I could process the fact that he was trying to give me his number.
  2. So at this same clinic, same day,  I was talking to another patient and out of no where the guy says "I know it's not cool to ask a lady their age so just tell me what year you graduated from college?"....................O_o
  3. So i get home and as I'm pulling up in the drive way I notice a GANG of bird poo on the bedroom window on the second floor! Where does this happen at?  Perhaps it's normal but these birds must've wanted to get me back about something because it was a massive amount of poo and from inside it's not a good look walking down the hall and looking out the bedroom window seeing dribbles of poo  for scenery!!!  COME ON FLORIDA RAIN!!!
EWWWWW!!!!!

AWESOME!!
1.) My sweet little chihuahua, who is 11 years old had a HUGE tumor on her gums and was scheduled for surgery.  When I took her out to potty the other day, my next door neighbor was talking to me and my lil' dog was so excited jumping around and the conversation went like this:
Neighbor:  "Oh she's so sweet!"
Me:  " Yeah she is...poor baby has to have surgery."
Neighbor:  "Oh no!  Why?"
Me:  "Well let me just show this thing on her gums"  I pick up the dog and to my COMPLETE ASTONISHMENT, the tumor was COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!"
I took the dog to the vet and they said it was pretty bizarre bet she didn't need any surgery anymore!!!
Old picture at my old apartment.  My Little Diva-Dog!  She was 5 here.
2.) The shrimp and sweet pea risotto I made last night!!!!!  It was my first time making risotto and it came out delicious!!!

Photobucket
3.) My cute new sparkly heels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment