Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cozy Tea!

Hi guys! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I missed you guys yesterday but I was out and about most of the day.

Over the weekend I went to the cutest, quaintest, Alice in Wonderland type of spot you'd ever want to be.  It's called Cozy Tea.  It's a Tearoom and Gift Shop and it's just the cutest little spot!






They sell baskets, assortment of plates and cups, teapots, random little gift sets, odds and ends, and ofcourse your choice of TEA!!!





\

The menu had sooo many different teas to choose from that it was pretty difficult choosing one. 

My mom ordered the Cranberry Apple Tea

I ordered The Crime of Passion Tea ( It had passion fruit in it..YUM)
I thought it was just the cutest thing that we all got our own individual pots of tea...too cute!
 
Photobucket
( No make up this morning :))

The food selections were pretty good as well.
My mom and dad both ordered the curry chicken salad sandwich with a salad and roasted corn and squash soup.

I ordered the curry chicken puff pastry which was soooo freggin' good!!!  I also ordered the tomato bisque soup and salad.

They have amazing looking desserts, especially the truffles but I didn't try any...maybe next time. :)


This place was super, super cute and the staff was so nice. It was a very welcoming atmosphere.  It's the perfect place for brunch with friends or family and to make it all the more enticing, it's located in 5 points, an area of town known for their boutiques! 
Cozy Tea on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment