Monday, June 27, 2011

My Staple Products

I have decided that I am going to stick with what works for me and my hair. NO MORE product junkie'ness over here! The reasoning behind this decision is mainly because I know what my hair likes but sometimes I still want to "try" and buy new things that I clearly don't need; hence why I have been having product sales on my blog. I rather not throw away the products I am no longer using and I figure there are ladies out here that may want to test a product before buying it full price and risking not liking it.

(image from google)

I have made a vow that I will not buy another "new" product if I haven't tried it and liked it already. The only time I will try something new is if I am requested to sample/review a product. I will be having one more product sale this week for those of you wondering, after that, I am sticking to what I know and love. Below you can find my staple product list, I have had a few people ask me what I cannot live without so, here ya go!

Alex's Staples

Oyin Handmade's Line 
Avocado Shea Butter
Sweet Ohm Hair Pudding
Vatika Oil
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Miss. Jessie's Baby Buttercream
Orginal Moxie's No Foam Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave In
Yes To Cucumber's Leave In
Dessert Organics Conditioners
Curls Whipped Cream
Aveda's Anti Humectant
Kiss My Face Upper Managment Gel
Eco Styler Argan Oil
Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap
Enso Naturals products
Qhemet's Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

There you have it, the products above are what I will be sticking too. Nothing more, nothing less. What are your staples? 

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment