Sunday, June 26, 2011

MACs Diva Lipstick on a WOC

Yes, another Red lippy has been added to my collection.
The latest color is "Diva" from MAC. It's a deep reddish-burgundy matte lipstick. I've worn this color the last two days and in 8 hrs I still had/have no need to reapply.  Yes, even after withstanding dinner (pizza!) Impressive!
Just a quick color comparison of Diva against some other MAC Reds: Diva, Mac Red, and Ruby Woo. 
In the near future, I'll be sure to add some swatches of these reds on my skin for better color and texture comparisons. In the mean time, below is a picture of what Diva looks like on NW45/46 toned skin (sorry for those of you who don't follow my MAC reference!). While it definitely has burgundy tones to it, it isn't as visible in person. It looks like a beautiful deep lightly brownish red.
I recommend this color to anyone who is not comfortable wearing bright reds.
Let me know what you think lavs.

No comments:

Post a Comment