Thursday, June 16, 2011

EOS Lotions @ Walmart!


I found eos lotion at Wal-Mart today! I've been looking for these lotions FOREVERRR I've only seen the eos shaving cream at target but I've never seen the lotions! I didn't like the EOS Lip Balms but the lotion packaging is so cute I thought maybe it might be better? For some reason I thought they would've been bigger (the little pocket lotions). I was thinking they'd be around the same size as a VS lotion but they're little travel size things. The shape reminds me of L'Oreal kids shampoo! I kinda like that they're small so you can bring them everywhere! The big pump lotion is around $7 and the mini sizes are around $3. I'm hoping these are good because I'm always ashy!



regular scent & cucumber melon


size compared to my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment