Friday, June 3, 2011

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (Jacksonville, FL)

Hi guys!


I know this post is super late but better late than never right? :)  On Memorial Day, instead of busting out the grill and such, my boyfriend, his brother and fiance, and myself decided to go out to eat...right up my alley! We decided to go to Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet.


If you like Sushi, hibachi, and asian cuisine period, you'll enjoy this place!  Now I love a japanese steakhouse but it can get a bit pricey depending on where you go.  Here it was only $10 per person and ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!
All you can eat sushi, hibachi, and whatever else you can think of!  Plus a little American fare as well.





This place was pretty spacious inside and they had a good variety of items to choose from.




I DO NOT eat sushi, but they had that too.



My personal FAVORITE is Hibachi!!!!!


If you get Hibachi, IT'S A MUST to get SHRIMP SAUCE!!!
There was an outside deck to the restaurant and because it was such a beautiful day out, we decided to sit on the deck which overlooked a pond.







Last but certainly not least....um........does anyone else LOVE these little asian donuts as much as me.....LOL!!!
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!
Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment