Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shopping with Safi



 Many of you purchase your products from me online, with the exception of a few locals that I sell to. I just wanted to remind you all of Safi's shipping and handling times, especially my new customers. See below.


1. Since all products are made by hand I ask that you allow between 7-10 business days (Saturdays/Sundays excluded)  for your orders to ship, unless the butters are pre-made and packaged then I will ship next day. I try my best to get them out no later than a week after your order.

2. I usually ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 3pm.

3. I will no longer ship to unconfirmed addresses. If you notice that your address is coming up unconfirmed at check out PLEASE contact me immediately with the right address. 

*If you have an issue with the shipping and handling, I do apologize but that's the best I can do right now*

I really appreciate all the love and support you all have shown me and my business! However, I do want you to know that I have a life outside of Safi, some of you think I do this full time, LOL, I don't. Hopefully one day! My full time job(s) consist of being a mother, student and employee, first and foremost. Safi as of now is a hobby for me and I try my best to ship on time while also providing you all with superb customer service. I am so glad that you all love my products, that means the world to me! I mix, make, package, label and ship all my products alone; it takes a lot of work, time and effort to make batches upon batches of hair butter with my small KitchenAide mixer, LOL! With that said, thank you so much to the folks who have exercised patients and understanding with me, I really really appreciate it!


xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment