Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summertime

I had a short two week vacation before coming back to school & work again for a month. =( lol I was supposed to have a REAL Summer this year, but things came up and I decided to take a class over the Summer last minute so I'm back in the desert again! I spent a week in Guam and a week in Hawaii and let me just say that I love being an island girl.



I'm not much of a swimmer, but me & the hubby took our babies to the beach! The little fat one is Paka and the big white one is Batu! It's so funny because Batu LOVES the beach but Paka, not so much (as you can tell!). Paka's my first baby, I think you can see him in some of my older posts. And yes, I'm one of those weirdos who call my dogs my babies! They really act like it!



view from our hotel room

The hubby and I stayed at the Outrigger on Guam for a night since he won a night for free at his Christmas party last year and it was kinda fun staying at a nice hotel. It was way nicer than I was expecting and the view was so pretty. I really wish that I could've stayed the whole Summer but it's just more beneficial for both of us if I came back.



no make up!

I'll be going back again to both islands in a month and I seriously can't wait! All this time apart has only made me anxious and made me realize how much I dislike it here! I have fun and most of the time I don't mind it, but you know what they say, "home is where the heart is." I've been meaning to post a lot more but I completely lost my camera charger so I had to wait until my new one came in the mail but I'm ready to start posting regularly again! Just thought I'd share a quick update while I had time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment