Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pantene and Me!



While walking through the very familiar isles of CVS I walked past the Pantene products. Doubled back, walked past them again and repeat. I did that about 4 times, LOL, which, I admit is weird but the Relaxed and Natural products were catching my eye. I've been wanting to try the oil cream moisturizer for some time now but whenever I have my mind set on getting a tube, it's sold out. I figured that since I've been wanting it and there was only once more left on the shelf, why not get it to try?

The oil cream moisturizer wasn't a bad price and I was immediately satisfied with the smell. When I got it home, the first thing I did was use it on a few strands. Unfortunately, I was not pleased, at all. The texture is perfect but extremely oily and not quite heavy enough for my thick strands. I am not sure what I was expecting but what I got, wasn't it.

Armed with disappointment, I decided that there must be a way for me to get SOME use out of this product. Lucky for me, there was! I created the perfect second day hair refresher. Using about a 1/3 cup of the moisturizer and 2 cups water in a spray bottle, I had a feeling that my new concoction just might do me some good. The next morning I spritzed my hair with my new mixture and coated my strands with Curl Junkie's Smoothing Lotion. My results were perfect and my hair looked and smelled GREAT! Voila, the mixtress in me strikes again!

Have you tried this product, if so how did it work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment