Friday, June 24, 2011

NEW Sigma Eyeshadow Palettes!




Sigma just released their new eyeshadow palettes today! They've been hyping it up for quite some time now and we finally get to see what the new product is! I believe it'll be also be shown at IMATS LA, but I'm not entirely sure. The packaging looks really similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palette but slightly smaller and a little modified. In fact the Bare palette at first sight looks like a dupe of the Naked Palette! There are 8 shadows per palette and each comes with a double sided brush. The brushes it comes with depends on which palette you purchase. I kind of want to try one of them just to see how it is because I'm always curious about new products! But with a $35 price tag I'm not sure. If I had to choose one it would probably be either the Flare! Maybe I'll change my mind when I see them in person at IMATS but if you can't wait just use code ALL2011 for 10% off your order!



Dare Palette
comes with E20 (short shader) and E45 (small tapered blending)


Bare Palette
comes with E30 (pencil brush) and E25 (blending brush)


Flare Palette
comes with E55 (shader) and E40 (tapered blending)

No comments:

Post a Comment