Saturday, June 18, 2011

Comedy and Cocktails!

Hello Dolls!

My parents are in town visiting me and I want to make sure they have a good time so a couple of days ago I took them to the Comedy Zone!!!  I wanted to show you all what I decided to wear.
'
Photobucket

Earrings:  Body Central
Bracelets:  H&M and from a Jewelry Party
Shoes:  Guess

DressForever 21
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a great evening full of laughs! 

We enjoyed a few cocktails as well.  My mommy had a strawberry daquiri, my daddy had a "brewskey", and I had a marquarita!  Yum!
Lavell Crawford was the featured act and if you're into Stand-up Comedy you probably know who he is from BET and The Last Comic Standing....if not here's a picture!!!

Photobucket

He was HILARIOUS and I enjoyed the evening with my folks!  Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment