Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spa Day and Mitchells Fish Market (Jacksonville, FL)

Hi Dolls,


If you read my previous post, you read that I enjoyed a weekend with my soon-to- be married friend Bernie!  She had a bridal retreat and we had a lot of fun! 

PhotobucketHere is the blue and orange "hankerchief" dress, i sported for all of our ventures Saturday afternoon.   I LOVE this dress!  It's really short so it shows off my legs :)  I wear it with dark jeans sometimes too but I was in a much sexier mood this day!  I have on my Luichiny sandals that I LOVE as well because they're so comfortable.  I walked around all day and my feet didn't hurt once.

Bernie treated all of us to pedicures and massages at the spa and we all were feeling spoiled.  She also gave each of us a gift which included a fabulous bottle of Moscato D'Asti and our own Lolita wine glass to fit each of our personalities....I got the "Shopaholic" wine glass...ofcourse!  They are so cute and they come with a recipe at the bottom of the glass named after your personalized glass.






For dinner we dined at Mitchells Fish Market located at the St. Johns Town Center.
They have a very nice ambiance inside  but since it was such a lovely day out so we chose to dine outside. 


There was a lot to choose from on the menu, however we were all intrigued with the Prix Fixe Menu Picks of the Day.  It included your choice of one of each for only $19.99:
  • SALAD: a house or ceasar salad
  • MAIN COURSE: Lobster & Shrimp stuffed Cod, Macadamia Nut crusted Tilapia, or Pesto Grilled Chicken
  • DESSERT:Creme Brulee or Strawberry Shortcake.
We all choose to dine from this menu!


Lobster and Shrimp stuffed Cod w/ Asparagus

Macadamia Nut crusted Tilapia with Corn Salsa and Broccoli

Pesto Grilled Chicken and Asparagus

Creme Brulee

Strawberry Shortcake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Everything was delicious and it added a nice touch to this wonderful day with great friends!!!  Talk to you all soon!
~Trice

 




























Mitchell's Fish Market on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment