Monday, June 6, 2011

Banquet and Church Dresses

Hello Lovelies!

How was everyone's weekend?  Mine was pretty good!  Summer is almost here and I am super stoked about it!  I wanted to post these two outfits.  The first dress was inspired by these DKNY heels.  I love the big flower detail on the toe of these shoes!
Photobucket
I attended a banquet and I wore this Nine West salmon colored dress.

Photobucket
My outfit for church were inspired by these Ralph Lauren wedges that I absolutely LOVE!  They are so comfortable and cute!

Photobucket
I also wore these accessories.

Photobucket
  • Necklace:  Bijou Bijou
  • Ring and bracelets: F21

Photobucket
And here is the entire outfit. 
Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this high waisted skirt with suspenders!  It looks a little vintage to me, what do you think?  It's by ABS by Allen Schwartz.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment