Sunday, June 19, 2011

Curls Quenched Curls


Today was wash day for me. I haven't had clean hair for over a week, gross. Usually when I wash, it's with a conditioner but today I actually used Dr. Bronner's Castille soap to not only cleanse but to also clarify. The water from my wash ran a muggy grey so I knew my hair was very dirty and co-washing would in no way, shape or form remove all the product build up.

After a couple of good washes I followed up with Dessert Organics Grape conditioner, I LOVE that product. One of my staple conditioners. I then de-tangled with my wide tooth shower comb and only rinsed out half of the product I applied. 

I find that towel drying my hair in sections right after my shower works best especially if I don't want my hair super dry.I prefer it damp to aid with applying a styler or definer. I ended up using Curl's Quenched Curls and I LOVE the results. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it after I first applied it but my hair dried nicely and was super defined/soft. I stumbled across the Curls product SAMPLE under my sink from months ago, LOL so I decided that today would be a great day to allow my hair to air dry with a new product. The above picture are the results I got. I'm pleased!

Have you tried this Curls product? If so, how did you and your hair like it?

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment