Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cotton and Leather

Hi Guys!
I don't know if I've ever expressed how much I LOVE H&M!!!!  The sad part about it is that the store doesn't exist in my city! AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!   So every time I go out of town, I HAVE to do a little research and find out whether there is an H&M in town....my mama even loves H&M (She's quite the fashionista!).  Anywho, I bought this dress from there about 2 months ago and I love it because it is sooo comfy!
Photobucket
The dress was accessorized with:
  • Black Leather Vest:  Wilson's Leather (purchased ages ago)
  • Beaded Slide on Thong Sandals:  White Mountain Shoes
  • Black Flower Ring:  F21
  • Leather and Gold Studded Bracelet:  Target
  • Tan Suede Purse:  Jessica Simpson
Photobucket
I wore this outfit to a cookout at a friends house this weekend.  It was comfortable and fashionable.  Photobucket
I can't stress enough how comfortable this dress is.  The material is very thin and very soft and it goes all the way to the ground.  I was at an H&M about 2 weeks ago and they still had them, so if you like this dress, check them out and get one, you'll love it! 
Well that's all for now guys.  Talk to ya soon!!!
~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment