Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Celebration at The Mellow Mushroom (@Jax Beaches)

Hello Lovelies!!!


I hope everyone had a FABULOUS weekend because I know I sure did!!!  My friend Bernie is getting married soon and she had a bridal retreat this weekend with all of her bridesmaids (including me).  We had an amazing weekend filled with spa treatments, shopping, food, wine, and lots of laughs!  (As this week goes on I'll fill you in on the retreat and my outfits.)


But before I met up with the ladies, I attended a birthday celebration for a co-worker at The Mellow Mushroom near Jacksonville Beach. 
Photobucket

Here's what I was wearing: (By the way, I got a new doo!!!)
  • RomperXOXO
  • Blazer & Belt:  Signature by Larry Levine
  • Purse:  Michael Kors
  • Ring:  Betsey Johnson
  • Bracelets/Earrings: Body Central
  • Heels:   Heart "D" Shoes

(Sorry Image is a little blurry)


Mellow Mushroom is clearly the place to be on a Friday night at Jax beach.  It was so packed and it literally took me 15 minutes to find a parking spot.  Since when is valet parking done at a pizza joint?  Anywho,  it was a pretty social atmosphere!  They have this whole psychedelic groove thang going on and was equipped with a bar, patio, live band and HIPPIE BUS!  Here is a picture I found of the hippie bus (I forgot to take a pic)  It was painted by a pop artist named Howie Green.  Please see more images here



Great place to celebrate a birthday!
Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!
Me and my girl Natalie!
Photobucket
OH YEAH and the FOOD!!!

 Someone ordered the Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Toast Points and I didn't get to taste it but it looked pretty good! :)
White Pizza (Vegetarian):  The birthday girl ordered this and although I LOVE MEAT, I had a slice and it was good!

I sipped on a Key Lime Pie Martini:  It was ok...a little too sweet for my liking.

 Ok dolls, that's all for now!  I'll talk with you all very soon.
~Trice


Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment