Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby's Braids

Today is picture day at Char's school and she was super excited about wearing the new dress that MiMi (Grandma) got her. We decided to do her hair is a cute style too, which she was ECSTATIC about. I spritzed her hair with Carol's Daughter Detangling Spray and applied Avocado Shea Butter to her ends. I was able to detanlge her hair fairly easy with the Denman brush with those two products alone. I then slicked her hair back into a low twisted ponytail using "Curls" Pomade from target and a soft bristle, which reminds me a lot of Jam's pomade, I love that stuff. To "jazz" up the style we added a cute braid in the front, which she loves and kept swinging around! I was able to snap some pics of her and her new do. See below!







No comments:

Post a Comment