Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Millhouse Steakhouse and CATS

Hello Lovelies!


Last Saturday my boyfriend and I attended the broadway musical CATS with my friend and her husband.  I love broadway productions and Cats is one that I've always wanted to see so when it came here I was pretty excited. 


BUT OFCOURSE we had to stop somewhere and eat before the show so we decided on Millhouse Steakhouse.
I ordered the crabcakes with rice pilaf and asparagus.
My boo ordered the prime rib

Everything was delish!  My BF and I eat here quite often and they never disappoint.  The food is always yummy and the prices are so reasonable.  I also love that their cocktails are get this...$1.99...ALL THE TIME!!!!  Love it!
Millhouse Steakhouse on Urbanspoon


Here is what I decided to wear to the musical...
Photobucket
Earrings and Ring:
 B-day Gifts













                                 
Watch: Gucci

Shoes:  LAMB "Roderick"  (I love that the name of these shoes are the same as my boyfriend) :)
Entire LookPhotobucket
Photobucket
Soooo....CATS gets a solid B from me.  The production was great but there were times I couldn't fully understand what was being said.  I didn't like having to ask my BF "What was that?  What are they singing?"  Oh well! At the end of the day great food, great company, and broadway made for a pretty good night!  Talk to you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment