Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Renna's Pizza and THANK YOU!!!

So Pizza has probably been one of my favorite foods since I was a child!!!  I mean, really, who doesn't like pizza RIGHT?  Honestly, as of late, the famous Pizza franchises have gained a spot at the BOTTOM of the pizza totem pole for me.  I prefer store bought Digiorno, Freschetta, and even Red Baron or pizza from some random mom and pop, New York Style pizzeria!!!!
--------sooooo with that being said------------
Im not sure how famous Renna's Pizza is around the country because I've never seen it anywhere else butter ummmm....it's here and I LOVE IT!!! 

My friend and I went here on our lunch break and we ordered a small pizza to share.  I wanted plain ole' pepperoni and she wanted the same with mushrooms added.  Let me just tell you...it was sooo finger-lickin' GOOD!!!

Renna's gets two thumbs up for me!!!  So this was a "Food Only" post guys!  I'll be back soon with another fashion post very very soon.  Thank you all for showing interest in my blog, visiting, and commenting!  The blog love is truly appreciated!  Talk to you all soon!

~Trice Renna's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment