Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back After A Brief Interlude

Why hello there!
It seems like forever since I have posted here; these past days have been so hectic with Christmas Day, seeing relatives and other such excitements.  Unfortunately, just before Christmas I had to have my gorgeous black labrador put down, which put a bit of a downer on things. It was for the best though, and she fell asleep in my arms.

I loved having a quiet Christmas Day, it meant that I could shamelessly wander around in my Kigu Red Panda Suit:


This all-in-one is just so comfy and despite what the haters say, I think it looks awesome!

Santa paid me a visit and left some incredible gifts under the tree (obviously I had been a good girl in 2010).  These included:


Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume


Purple Skullcandy Headphones


Ridiculously comfy cashmere socks

I hope Santa treated you well too.  Keep your eyes out for my "New Year's" post!

Lottie
xxxx


P.S. I've really been enjoying finding an odd 20 seconds to shove inspiration up on my "Scrapbook", take a look at the links on the right to have a peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment