Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fave Perfumes

        A couple of months ago, I was glaring at my perfume collection and realized that I didn't like my fragrances! Most of them where gifts. 
        Of course they all smelled nice to me, but I realized that I didn't LOVE them hence the reason why they weren't being used. When I had Givenchy's Very Irresistible (which I plan on repurchasing soon), I ran out of it QUICK. That's love guys.
        To make a long story short, I decided to slowly transform my collection into something that I love and adore. 
Here are the first 3 fragrances I've purchased in that effort.
** Side note: These Fragrances are all floral and I've linked the Sephora.com website for your convenience. I recommend checking out the fragrance descriptions there**
In no particular order, the first fragrance is DKNY's Pure.
To view more pictures click on the title of the post to expand your view.


The second fragrance is Acqu di Gioia by Armani
  • Of the three fragrances, this one is the strongest, however, it's NOT POTENT! Yay =D
  • This fragrance tends to last longer than the other two and by the end of the day, I can still smell it. If you this spray your clothing, this will definitely be there by the end of the day.

Lastly, the Hello Kitty perfume is amazing! =D
What eye candy! Its presentation is just so damn cute!
  • I would describe this as a soft fragrance. I like to spray it on the typical places women spray perfume and my scarf....I get to bask in the yumminess!
  • This fragrance doesn't seem to last all day, however, since it is a soft fragrance it may be that I get used to it quickly.
  • Either way, I LOVE IT.
Close up of the atomizer
Now, an incredibly popular floral fragrance that everyone seems to love is Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume. Unfortunately (for me), I do not like it as much as I would have liked (gift). It's ok, but I notice that I get tired of the fragrance relatively quickly. I'll rock it from time to time but I do not plan on replacing this.
Daisy by Marc Jacobs (OVERRATED)

No comments:

Post a Comment