Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ayurvedic Regimen


If you all didn't know, I am a HUGE FAN of "The Mop Top Maven Blog." I absolutely LOVE that blog and I read it almost every day. I came across a post offering advice on how to implement an Ayurvedic Regimen in 2011 as a "hair challenge". I decided to give it a try. I ordered all the products I needed to participate and I should be expecting them in the mail any day now. I cannot wait to get started with this. Once my products arrive I will do a length check so I can document my growth during this time. I plan on participating until my 2 YEAR mark of being natural. Hopefully this regimen will aide me in reaching APL. I will be 2 years natural on 9/26, so about 8.5 months away. My goal is to not only retain length but to also grow EXTREMELY healthy hair. *crossing my fingers* All the products I needed for this challenge are ALL natural, holistic hair care? Sounds GREAT to me.

Anyone participating in this challenge already? If not, do you want to join in? I'm excited! Happy Growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment