Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today's Hair: Wash n Go

My hair was in need of some TLC this A.M. It was beyond frizzy and dry; I didn't have a lot of time to style my hair so I ended up doing a wash n go. Yes, I know its very cold in Maryland right now but I had no choice. I washed with Original Moxie's no foam shampoo (review coming soon) and I conditioned with the Strawberry Hisbiscus conditioner from the same line. LOVED the results. I then applied a good amount of knot today as my leave in and Donna Marie's Custard for hold and definition. Since this wash n go will only last me another day, I didn't bother "wasting" my amazing Moxie products on my hair. I need those to give you all a great review! :) See my results below. Shrinkage is the devil <--- LOL. 
wet hair
wet hair

dry hair

Happy Saturday!
How did you wear your hair today?




No comments:

Post a Comment