Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blue Smokey Eye using Urban Decay's Book of Shadow's Volume III

To the newbies,  Welcome to my blog dearies! To the oldies, LOVE YOU FOR COMING BACK!

 I'm a particularly anxious person and I've already finished the tutorial for this video...I'm trying my darndest to exercise patience and post this video on Wednesday (just to space out my videos!)

Anyhow, enjoy the pics of the upcoming look. Also, keep an eye out for my review on the palette (inclusive of swatches). That should be up by Tuesday..if I get too anxious, it'll be up tomorrow.
So hard....YEAH RIGHT!
To see more pictures, expand this post by clicking on its title.




Lashes used. Got em' from a local BSS for $1.99
FYI-These lashes may be too long for ladies with shorter eye lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment