Saturday, January 22, 2011

"I Can't Wait"....for Brandy 2011


Maybe I've been under a rock or something but I just heard Brandy's latest single I Can't Wait and I really like it! I appreciate the pulsing beat- how it skirts around the techno/dance club vibe that saturated the airways during the latter part of 2010 while not completing succumbing to it. I love how her last few albums have a mature pop sound that cannot be boxed into R & B but retain a sense of soulfulness that can only be attributed to the unique huskiness of her voice. Seems like she's had a good year with her show co-starring alongside brother Ray J and her stint on Dancing with the Stars. I am a fan of her voice and sound (not to mention her latest set of box braids!) and I hope 2011 proves to be a continued success for her.

Had you all heard the song already? If not, take a listen below and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment