Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anita Grant Rhassoul Clay

Today, I decided it was time to try those Anita Grant Clay cubes that I got last week from Hairrogant. I was already anxious to try the clay and my hair was in need of a wash. My original wash day was set for tomorrow but I had a lot of build up in my hair due to the Eco Styler Gel I used for my puff ball. My hair felt really gross. Any who, I washed with Carols Daughter Dead Sea Moss Shampoo and I applied the clay mixture as my DC. I had prepared it about 20 minutes prior to washing. I used HOT coconut milk instead of boiling water as my base, OMG, the best descion ever. I also added hibiscus powder and honey for some shine, deep hair shaft penetration and thickness to the mixture. Click the jump for more pictures and the application video. Enjoy!

video is under the jump.













No comments:

Post a Comment