Friday, December 31, 2010

Mini Haul From All Cosmetics Wholesale

The Haul



After weeks of debating and researching on whether or not to trust and purchase from this company, I decided to give All Cosmetics Wholesale a try. 

I am happy to announce that I am pleased!





ACW sells (but is not limited to) higher end cosmetics for less than retail prices. The website is rudimentary in presentation making them hard to trust (IMO). However, my experience with them has taught me otherwise. To learn more about the company, I recommend visiting their website.

Now, the haul:
I purchased 3 items for prices well below their retail value and they gave me a free gift (Which I love - see below)!
  • $24.00 - Bobbi Brown's stick foundation in Almond 7 (Retail $40.00)
  • $12.00 - Bobbi Brown's Shimmer wash eyeshadow in "Chocolate" (Retail $20.00)
  • $8.99 -  Urban Decay's single eyeshadow in "Ruthless" (Retail $16.00)
To see more pictures, expand this post by clicking on its title.


I'm not doing a review of the actual products I purchased in this post but I will sometime in the near future! Enjoy the pictures and swatches!


Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick - Almond 7


Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in "Chocolate"


Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Ruthless"


Ruthless, Chocolate, and Foundation Swatch
Free Gift - Maybelline's Moisture lip liner in "Wine"




My lips pretty much lined and filled with the lip liner
The lip liner with NYX's "Aphrodite" Lipstick with Nyx's Clear lip gloss


Ruthless and Chocolate - Both are beautifully pigmented


Lip liner to the left

No comments:

Post a Comment