Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December 2010 Favorites



I just posted this on YouTube yesterday? I HATE how long YouTube takes to upload because I swear it took me two days to upload it! I have to leave my computer on all day, which kind of sucks! I think it's because I record in 720P HD, but I just hate waiting. I'm always paranoid that I repeated favorites from past months, but these really ARE my favorites because I use them ALL the time, not just the month that I'm talking about them in. This month is mostly MAC because I brought practically ALL my MAC products with me since I wanted to do a collection post. I'll probably take pictures today and upload them who knows when!

+ MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NC42 $14 at MAC stores or maccosmetics.com
I've been using this for quite a while. The little tube comes with SO much product! I don't have a lot of blemishes but I always conceal my under eye circles. I usually put MAC Studio Finish concealer first then this over, because the Studio Finish concealer can be kind of cakey, this smooths it out and evens it out with my skin tone. I do use this over my red blemishes and it covers it perfectly. I hate how the doe foot applicator gets kind of dirty after a while, but I don't think you can help that. I don't recommend this if you have oily skin though, because it might make you greasier.

+ MAC Bite of An Apple Blush $18 from the MAC Venomous Villains collection
I'm sorry that I didn't get a back up of this! I've been loving this color A LOT. I started using it after I did a post on it and I just fell in love! I think it's my first matte blush but I really like how it's not shimmery and gives me the perfect cheek glow.

+ MAC 266 Brush $19.50 at MAC stores, or maccosmetics.com
My favorite angled liner brush of all time! I've tried quite a few - Coastal Scents, EcoTools, etc. - and nothing compares to my MAC 266. It's the perfect width and perfect angle - I go crazy when I can't find this brush!

+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline $15.00 at MAC stores or maccosmetics.com
This little post has lasted me forever AND still hasn't dried out on me. True to its name it is fluid and glides like buttahh on my lids [with a clean 266 brush of course!] It's my go to eyeliner. I've used Stila smudgepots before and those dry up super quick!

+ MAC Bamboo Eyeshadow $14.50 at MAC stores or maccosmetics.com
I love using this as a highlight color because it's SLIGHTLY lighter than my skin tone. It's matte so it's not shimmery at all and it complements neutral looks AND smokey eyes for me perfectly.

+ Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister Eyeshadow $17.00 at Sephora or $54.00 for the UD BOS III at Sephora
I have this in my BOS III - I didn't notice til I was editing my video that my BOS mirror is cracked! AH!! lol I don't even use that mirror, but I'll probably be posting swatches from the palette in my next post. This purple is super vibrant - I always get complimented when I wear this on my lids. I haven't found a purple this pretty in a long time, I think I've already dented this color in the palette from using it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment