Saturday, January 8, 2011

Step Into My Mind

So I'm aware that this blog generally contains more fashion-orientated posts rather than anything else (after all it is "Plutôt La Mode") but I decided to throw a spanner in the works and be a little bit different today.
I've been thinking a lot recently about who I am, after all it is a new year.  After thinking through the ups and downs of 2010, I think I have stumbled across more of who I am as a person than I previously thought.  I have begun to appreciate those who are close to me much more and want to salvage relationships with one particular friend who I fell out of contact with unfortunately.  I'd been thinking about getting in contact with him for a long time, I couldn't just drop in as he lives a plane journey away in Spain, but was always too scared of what the result would be.  But, it's a new year and I need to take a risk - the friendship and connection we had is definitely worth the risk I have taken of writing a letter...
We'll see what happens, I'm just hoping so much that the letter reaches Europe.

Lottie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment