Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wash Day: Sunday

I kept my PS in for a week and a half. I tired to push it longer but my hair was super dirty and FRIZZY. I am glad I kept it that long, usually when my natural hair is braided it unravels fairly easily. NOT this time! I will be getting it re-done next week. *Excited face*
Any who, I washed my hair yesterday and pre-poo'd with Shescentit Banana Brulee Conditioner. Love this stuff. I have had it for a while but it got lost in my drawer full of conditioners, creams, ect... The ingredients are awesome, see below: 
Good stuff, right?

I covered my hair with a plastic cap for a little over a hour, did some chores and then rinsed. My hair instantly felt 8x better. I was in NEED of some serious moisture. I washed with Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo and conditioned with Yes to Cucumbers. Voila! Clean, bouncy hair. 

I decided I wanted to rock a twist out. I used the products below to achieve a very well defined style:

I chose to flat twist my ROOTS ONLY to help my hair lay down a little more. I find that this method works to help prevent shrinkage, I was please with my "stretched roots" results.


Click jump for results.











No comments:

Post a Comment