Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Requests for Afro Twists!


Hi natural ladies and gents! Lately so many folks have been asking me about my afro twists from 2009. Many of you want to know where I had it done and what kind of hair was used. So here ya go! Below is the most current address and phone number I have for the shop.

Falou Natural Hair Care & African Braiding
2806-C Randleman Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27406
(336) 339-2468

I am not endorsing these ladies because I've been paid or anything like that. I simply liked their work and was really pleased with the look. It was an awesome protective style that lasted a long time. Also, I know how hard it is to find something you like so when you do, you just wanna share! If you want to see my first post on the afro twists, click here. If you go to get your hair done and don't mind sharing, I'd love to see pics of your results!

Like I said, it was back in 2009 so if you've been since then and something has changed, please share for the good of the group!

Peace!

Les


No comments:

Post a Comment