Friday, January 21, 2011

Tangle Teezer



 I have been hearing a lot of naturals RAVE about this new detangling tool called the "Tangle Teezer." After watching a few reviews on YT and finding out that it's sold AT SALLY'S I had to go pick one up. When I first saw it, it reminded me of a brush you can use for dogs, kind of intimidating but I still wanted to give it a go. I paid $9.99 for it, which wasn't too bad. The pamphlet it came with said it can be used on wet or dry hair so this morning I used it to detangle my bangs for the flat twist I did. All I can say about this brush is WOW, I LOVE IT. At first I wasn't sure if it would work on my tight curls but I was wrong. This beats out my denman brush, which I love. If you have Type 4 hair, this brush can DEFINITELY work for you. My mom was even impressed with how the brush slide through my THICK coily hair. LOL, I am very happy that I purchased this brush. I am thinking about getting my daughter one, they have a cute flower pot Tangle Teezer that she will love.  I plan on doing a YT video on how to use it today, stay tuned. :)

Have any of y'all tried a Tangle Teezer? 
If so, how did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment