Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Illamasqua Nail Polish

This is an ultra quick review on my first Illamasqua Nail Polish.

This color is called "lament"

I went to Sephora SF this weekend and my girlfriends brought this nail polish to my attention. Needless to say that between the three of us, we tried all the colors.
Pros:
  • The colors are extremely pigmented
  • Chip resistant (I've been wearing "Lament" for 4 days now with no top coat and I haven't experienced any chipping)
  • The polish dries quickly
  • There are nearly 30 shades
  •  I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL SUMMERY WEARING THE BRIGHT COLORS!
To see more pictures, expand this post by clicking on its title.





Over all, I'm definitely impressed by this nail polish. Normally my OPI's chip in 3 days without a top coat. This polish has not and it doesn't even look like it will soon. This is great for me because I'm not a top coater due to extreme laziness =D

I plan on purchasing more colors in the near future. I'll be sure to post pics up as I try out the new colors.












No comments:

Post a Comment