Wednesday, November 10, 2010

URBAN DECAY Brow Box Review (Save your Money)




This product is efficient and it works OK. I find that their darkest combo "Brown Sugar" isn't quite what I need. It's not brown enough and too much of it can appear to be slightly ashy. "Oh, the woe's of African Americans not really being considered in the world of beauty".

I have fine and easy to manage eyebrows, however, I find that the wax in this brow box doesn't do much for them.

Save your money ladies. 

In all honesty, I find that MAC's "Embark" eyeshadow coupled with Nyx's "Hot Cocoa" lip liner give you a *Better*  finish than the Urban Decay Brow Box.

Perk? together they cost less than 20 bucks as opposed to this brow box's $29.00 retail value.
Embark (when used lightly) perfectly fills in my brows. I use Nyx's "hot cocoa" lip liner over my brows for it's waxy texture. It keeps my brows in place and is a complementary color to Embark when applied evenly.

Another Alternative to Expensive Brow boxes?!?!?

 Try Bare Escentuals :  Essential Brow Color!

These only cost $11 a pop and they last a long time. Again, much cheaper alternative than a Brow Box. I also recommend partnering this with Nyx's Hot Cocoa Lip Liner. This is even more affordable than MACs Embark.







No comments:

Post a Comment