Monday, November 15, 2010

Product Review: MAC Prep + Prime Lash

This is an old review I found in my files and thought I might as well put it up! I didn't really go into much detail about it but all I can remember is I didn't like this product at all! LOL


PRODUCT: 1/5
PACKAGING: 3/5
QUALITY: 2/5
GRADE: F
PRICE: $13.50 @ MAC Stores & MACcosmetics.com

WHAT MAC SAYS: For use under mascara: a white coat that dries to a semi-clear base. Smoothes and conditions the lashes. Intensifies the build and lengthening quality of all formulas. Helps mascara last longer.

PROS: Honestly, I can't think of any!

CONS: MAC says it "intensifies the build & lengthening quality" but I don't see a difference when I use it & when I don't. It feels like an extra unnecessary step. I've been using it everyday since I got it, which is probably about a week or two ago? In fact, I think it kind of encourages clumps when I put on my mascara! I tried a couple days using it on one eye & none on the other hoping to see some kind of difference, but nothing. =[

COMMENTS: Wow, I never thought I would give any product such low reviews but this honestly was a waste of 13.50. I think the primer that comes with the Maybelline XXL mascara does a way better job at lengthening than this does. I know there aren't very many good reviews on MAC's Prep + Prime line, but I thought it might have been worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment