Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Replace Fear Of The Unknown With Curiosity"



I stumbled across this photo somewhere on the big wide web (if you know its source, please let me know as I'd love to accredit it to the amazing person who originally took it) and immediately fell in love with the philosophy behind it.  So many people wander around, not knowing what is behind each corner and worry about such small things: am I going to be on time, what happens if I do this, what happens if I don't do that...  So much of life is spent wondering "what if" and then never being willing enough to take that risky step as it may lead into trouble.  People would rather sit tight and trundle along in their "métro-boulot-dodo" life rather than taking a risk and branching out... This is why I love the idea of doing something everyday that scares you; generally, that's by breaking the routine.  So why not?

Lottie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment