Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Face Brush

Rip Sigma SS150 Face Brush. You won't be missed.

Review: Initially, I loved this brush. When my initial excitement wore off and a few uses later, I noticed too much shedding for my comfort. A significant amount YouTubers rave about these brushes, however, rarely do I hear criticism. It's not MY calling to do such. However, I will make it a point to be honest in my reviews. Fair right?
Speaking of "right" the picture you see here is what my poor SS150 looked like prior to her trip to the garbage can. The brush lost its softness and it began to irritate my skin. This partnered with shedding only confirmed that a permanent separation was eminent. 


I take good care of my brushes.
 I wash them with a generously gentle brush shampoo, Bare Escentuals Shampoo, but SS150 never recovered from it. My other Sigma brushes are holding up just fine. I just think I received an unfortunate SS150.
So, the new replacement? Well, I decided to give Sephora's Professional Line Face Brush a try. 


Review to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment