Monday, November 8, 2010

Rock & Republic Kinky Blush


huge R&R packaging!


it looks GORGEOUS in the pan

I bought this blush ages ago from another one of those Hautelook sales for Rock & Republic Cosmetics but I've never even used it! It was buried under my pile of semi-new make up, which I'm going to try and get through now. >___< Since I got it on sale, it was only $20 and I think I had a $10 credit so I got it for 1/4 of the original price ($40) so I thought why not. I was surprised at how HUGE the packaging and the blush itself is. It's twice the size of a MAC blush - which I guess is fitting considering the original price is twice as much - but I was disappointed at the pigmentation. It looks super bright in the pan, but when I swatched it, it wasn't pigmented at all. :( For my swatch picture I even took two swipes! I do love how luxe the packaging feels though but I doubt I'll be buying more of these at original price. But if you wanna snag them for half off they're currently on Hautelook for $20 and their eyeshadows are $14!



pretty packaging!


I had to move back a little because my reflection showed!


R&R vs MAC blush


unpigmented swatch :(

No comments:

Post a Comment