Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tiny Twist

Friday evening I decided enough was enough, it was time for a protective style. I was over doing my hair in the A.M. and I was getting tired of wearing my hair in a puff. I decided to start the tedious journey of putting tiny twists in my hair. I began by using a afro pick to stretch my curls. I chose not to use a blow dryer to stretch because my hair was dry and I didn't feel like washing it or re-wetting it. I twisted my hair with Bee Mine's Hair butter, EQ Glaze (for stiffness and hold) and I sealed the ends with raw whipped shea butter. To twist my whole head took about 4 hours. My hands were tired and stiff afterwards, lol, but my hair looked cute and will be easy to maintain for the next few weeks. I am trying to grow my hair to CBL (collar bone length) by May 2011 so I plan on having my hair is PT's throughout the Winter months. Having the twists in is really making me contemplate loc'ing my hair. A lot of my Twitter followers and friends think I should go ahead and let them loc but I am not so sure about that just yet.

See pics under the jump.














No comments:

Post a Comment