Thursday, November 18, 2010

Juicy Couture Make Up Bag



There's so many "exclusive" online shopping sites out there - Gilt Groupe, Ideeli, Hautelook, etc. - but I think my favorite would definitely have to be Hautelook. I think it was the first one I ever signed up for, and I think it's one of the few I actually order from. They tend to repeat their sales and the ones that always catch my eye are the Urban Decay & Juicy Couture sales. I've never bought from the Juicy Couture sale until now, just because I either don't like anything or miss out because it gets sold out quick but I actually got a chance to get this make up bag for 1/2 off the original price! I think the original price was $65 and I got it for around $30-something. I know, $30 something is kind of expensive for a make up bag but I've been eyeing out the Juicy bags for a while but I would never pay full price for it!



the back


the inside

It's so huge I can throw basically anything in it. I especially love that the inside has some kind of plastic over the lining to make it easy to clean up! I don't know how many times my lip gloss leaked or powder dust got everywhere in my make up bags. My only concern is that with the Juicy's black velour, after a while it tends to fade into a dark brown color instead of stay black but I think it does that only if it gets exposed to the sun for long periods of time, but I guess we'll have to see!



Hello Kitty for MAC make up bag


love the inside lining

I haven't replaced my bag in a while because I couldn't let go of my MAC Hello Kitty make up bag! I wasn't really a big fan of the outside of the bag, but the inside was sooo cute! But you can tell just from the picture that it's so beat up - I take that thing with me everywhere and just throw it everywhere! It's held up pretty well but it was time for another one. I'm debating on keeping it or selling it but I doubt anyone would want it in this condition! And LOL at the inside of my make up bag I snapped a picture in the middle of transferring everything so it looks like it's empty!



all wrapped up

The shipping was pretty fast, I got it within a week that I ordered it but I think shipping varies with Hautelook depending what sale you order from. I've ordered from the Urban Decay sale and it TAKES FOREVER to ship! I ordered from the last UD sale a few days before I ordered this bag and I'm not going to get the UD shipment until next week. =[ I guess that's the tradeoff for getting the discount. But I do like how they even packaged the bag! Just like I got it from the store ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment