Thursday, November 11, 2010

Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer Review





PRODUCT: 4/5
PACKAGING: 3.5/5
QUALITY: 5/5
GRADE: B
PRICE: $30 at Sephora, Ulta, or Benefit Cosmetics
WOULD I REPURCHASE: Probably not

WHAT BENEFIT SAYS: Our defiantly different tinted moisturizer gives your complexion coverage, moisture and SPF 15 protection all in one. For fair-skinned rebels. (Benefit Cosmetics)

PROS
+ Lightweight
+ Has sunscreen
+ Non greasy
+ Don't need to use a lot of product - one package lasted me months!

CONS
+ Doesn't come in many colors, only lite and regular
+ A little pricey
+ Packaging is a little tough to use



unblended


blended

I like this product, but I don't love it. At first I wasn't sure if it would be a good pick because it only comes in 2 colors, You Rebel & You Rebel Lite. Lite is for the really fair skinned ladies and regular is supposed to be for medium to deep skin tones. You can tell from my swatch that it doesn't even look like my color but blended in it doesn't even look like it's there! I've been using this everyday for the last 3+ months and it STILL has a lot of product left! It's not in the typical plastic packaging, it's in this really malleable metal packaging so it's not as easy to squeeze the product out but you can always tel how much product you have left. The coverage is really light, if you need a LOT of coverage, I don't recommend this for you, but if you have a few small blemishes, it covers it great. It is just a moisturizer! But I've just been putting it on in the morning after I wash my face and I'm ready to go out!

I wish it came in more colors, even though you can't really tell on my skin, I'm sure you could tell with women of color. Even though it lasts a while, I feel like $30 is a lot for something that I just find okay. I don't really recommend this if you have dry skin because I think you'll have to use twice as much product. It's worth a try if you're looking for a tinted moisturizer but it just doesn't wow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment