Friday, November 19, 2010

Playing around - Ben Nye Palette

Hey loves, 


I was messing with my Ben Nye Lumiere Palette  2 nights ago and this is what I came up with.

It's a very simple look and guess what? I didn't use a primer or base. Partially because I had no plans to go anywhere. But I point this out to show you just how pigmented the colors in this palette are!

If you wanted to use a base they have a color wheel that can be partnered with the look. Here's my blog post review/swatch of the wheel.
Ben Nye Color Wheel


If you are in the Bay Area, CA and interested in knowing where you get Ben Nye Cosmetics read here Where Can I purchase Ben Nye Cosmetics?

To see more pictures, expand this post by clicking on its title.



I'll go ahead and apologize for the red eyes now. What can I say, I have DRY EYES. Boo.




I used my 32 (I think) lip color palette I got off Ebay ($8.00). I used one of the pink colors with shimmer in it. I don't remember the seller, so you'd have to do your own independent research and judgement in purchasing this if you choose the Ebay route. I know that a company called Coastal Scents sells this as well, however, I stay away from their website, I think they are overpriced and their shipping fees are ridiculous. 


I mention them because they are widely known in the Youtube world and I have purchased from them before. 


Anyhow, I hope you like the look. If you think it warrants a YouTube tutorial, holler at your girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment