Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30% Off Eyeko Lip Products & MAC Make Me Over Contest


There's so many holiday sales going around, it's SO hard to keep up! I've been getting emails on the daily about Eyeko's sales and their sale today is 30% off all lip products when you spend $20+! And if you enter code E129 at check out, you'll get a free gift, too!



I also heard about MAC's Make Me Over contest where they're looking for 6 individuals to be the face of their Fall 2011 line! How crazy is that? They're looking for someone who will represent their creed, "All ages, all races, all sexes" and you can enter at www.macmeover.com. All you need to do is submit either a video of yourself or a picture with a little blurb saying "MAC me over because..." I'm thinking about entering but I'm not sure yet! Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment