Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream # 14 - Satin Brown

From time to time I dabble in purchasing Makeup Forever products. I'll be honest, their prices are a huge deterrent for me. But I'll give them this: The quality of their products is amazing.

One of the products purchased in my recent Sephora Haul is Makeup Forever's Aqua Cream in #14 (Satin Brown). 
             
This product serves as a long lasting waterproof cream that can be used on your eyelids and/or cheeks (They also have ones make for your cheeks and lips) . 


I recently used this in one of my eyeshadow tutorials and my review is as follows:
  • I expected it to be resistant in blending because of its waterproof qualities, however, this product was very easy to blend in using fingers and brushes.
  • I tried to wipe this off just using water and it didn't budge, so YES! It passes the waterproof test!
  • Washes off easily with makeup removing face wash and wipes
  • I want to highlight that I have oily skin and my eyelids aren't exempt from this. I did an eyeshadow look without the use of primer and the Aqua Cream did not crease nor smudge. The shadows over it remained in place as well. Hellooo AMAZING! No primer required when using this.

I highly recommend this product. I definitely plan on purchasing more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment