Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shoe Dazzle First Impressions



Shoe Dazzle is the online shoe company partially owned by Kim Kardashian. I signed up a few months ago but I've never ordered anything from it until now. Basically, it's like those old school monthly fruit clubs where they send you a different fruit every month. lol Except the difference is they send you shoes every month! AND you get to pick the pair. I've never bought it from Shoe Dazzle before now just because none of the shoe interested me and frankly, a lot of them look pretty cheap. The monthly charge is $39.95 and I think that includes shipping, but the only reason I decided to order is because I bought these boots!



And I only bought them because I put them in my cart and I got 50% off my first purchase! I don't know if it happens to everyone but $20 for thigh high boots? I was sold! The great thing is that you don't have to pay the $40 every month, you can opt to skip out but you have to remember to click "skip out" on the website before the 5th of every month otherwise they'll charge your credit card. I really haven't heard a lot about this website. I don't have anything bad to say about it so far but I don't know if the shoes on the website look like they're $40 worth!




Shipping was actually fairly fast, I thought it might take a week or two, but I got it almost exactly a week from the day I ordered it. They came in a cardboard box with "Shoe Dazzle" written on the side.



I think the box is so cute!


It came with a dust bag? Which kind of confused me but it's cute


the shoes in the box


side view of the boots

For $20 I'm really satisfied with my purchase because all the cute thigh high boots I've seen are upwards of $55+. I really like how these boots are stretchy the top and I feel like they fit me perfect, they're fitted but not too tight. They're made of this faux suede material and I think if I wear them out in the sun, they'll fade to a brown eventually, but it was only $20! lol They just put some more cute shoes up but I really don't know if they're worth $40. Maybe if I find more coupons for the website, I'll keep ordering! If you wanna check out Shoe Dazzle for yourself use my invite! http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/x9zluwnbl When you sign up, you're not obligated to purchase anything until you choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment