Monday, November 15, 2010

Cheap and Chic: Hair Forks


I have recently fallen in love with hair forks! Hair forks are the perfect accessory for naturals who wear protective styles. You can use them to pin up twists or buns. They give hairstyles that extra "kick" without being too flashy. I purchased a few from Ebay early on in my natural hair journey but I haven't used them until recently. I decided that I loved how they looked in my hair when I pinned up my tiny twists so I went back to Ebay and ordered more. The good thing about these hair forks is that they are cheap and each one is very different. Some are handmade which I love! I have attached some links for those of you interested in checking out and/or purchasing hair forks for yourself.


(all images were found on google.com)

Hair fork links after the jump...





No comments:

Post a Comment