Monday, November 29, 2010

Loc'd Men: Deo


Meet Deo. This weeks Loc'd man.
Read his story below.


Tell us a little about yourself? (ex. name, age, state, school)
My name is DeAngelo Wright. I am 21 year old college student attending Prince Georges Community College in MD.

How long have you been growing your locs?
I have been growing my locs for a year now.
  
What do you use on your hair, product wise, to maintain it?
I usually use beeswax to retwist/style my dreads.

How often do you have to wash and re-twist your loc’s and who styles them? 
I get my hair washed every three weeks and a friend of mine retwists them.

 What do you think about women with natural hair? Do you care if your woman is relaxed, natural or loc’d?
I love women with natural hair is every way. A lot of women hide behind weave now days. So, to me, it’s good to see women who are wearing their hair natural.

 Do you think women who choose to loc their hair are sexy?
Yea I do, only the ones that can really pull it off though.
      
What are the pros and cons about having your hair loc’d?
One good thing about getting locs is that you don’t have to get your hair done that often. Dreads are much easier to have compared to twists and cornrows but once you loc your hair there is no going back.

What made you decide to loc your hair? Have you always had hair or did you start your loc’s from “scratch?”
I decided to loc my hair because that was the style I wanted before I chose to cut my hair. I also wondered what it was like to have locs, so I tried it. I grew my hair for 6 years before loc’ing.

What makes a woman’s hair beautiful to you?
The texture and how she “rocks” her hair along with keeping it healthy.

Do you have any advice for my readers who are considering loc’ing their hair? If you want to do it, go for it. Find a routine schedule on when you can get your hair done and go from there. Also find ONE person who does your hair.
  Where can we find you on the web? Facebook.com/JimmyJones..Twitter.com/@ _JimmyJones


No comments:

Post a Comment