Sunday, November 21, 2010

OOTD & Usher 'OMG' Concert


plaid button down shirt dress - Rue 21
spaghetti strap - Forever 21
black tights - Target
boots - Shoe Dazzle
necklace - Target
purse - Forever 21


I went to the Usher & Trey Songz concert for my friend's birthday and this is the outfit that I wore. I forgot where I got the belt from, I think it came with a shirt I bought before. I was thinking I might be a little overdressed but boy, was I wrong! There were a lot of girls wearing hella short dresses and heels! I'm sure they went out after. I recently got those tights from Target for only $5 and I'm so in love! They're so smooth and comfortable. They're pretty opaque too, I think I'm definitely going to go back for more colors. And LOL sorry about my messy bed I took this when I got home at like 4 AM!




I wasn't going to go to the concert but since it was my friend's birthday, I thought I might as well go. The ticket prices weren't that bad [ours were around $80?] and we had really good seats! If you use ticketmaster to get your tickets, I recommend calling to get better seats! They randomly give you a seat online, but if you call their customer service, you can move! Some guy named Miguel I guess was the first act but we completely missed him (I don't even know who that is?) Then Trey Songz came on after! I didn't realize how many sexin' songs he had. LOL He talked a lot, though and I wish he sang more because his voice is amaaazing. And boyyy he kept taking off his shirt and talking about bringing some girl back to his hotel. oh em geee... lol!




Usher was DEFINITELY worth it! He sang for a good 2 hours and the performance was really entertaining. I didn't realize until I was there how many great songs he's had - he's been around for 15+ Years! He sang everything from "You Remind Me" to "O.M.G."! He did a 5 min medley towards the end and it was amazing! I'm really happy I went! The only thing that sucks was having to drive back after the concert but it was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment