Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Image from Essence.com


I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! Please be safe and enjoy yourself on this day. If you have a big meal in the works, enjoy!

So what are you thankful for? I am thankful for my family and friends, my health, my job, and of course to all of you who continue to read and support. I am at a crossroads with the blog and not sure where I want to take it from here---hence the slow posting, lol! But, no matter what I am very grateful for all the love and community that I feel as a result of your readership! There are so many great hair blogs out there now, I am feeling a need to shift focus in some way. Hopefully I will figure that out soon and get back in the game full speed! Until then, thanks for staying around and sharing your journeys with me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment